Once again and together with IAB, on October 24th we presented (at IAB Forum) the digital status for Uruguay with the most important metrics of digital marketing and interactive advertising.
Among all the metrics we can highlight the following:
– 8 of 10 uruguayans are internet users
– Almost 50% of uruguayans use mobile devices every 15 minutes or less, exceeding the world average!.
– Uruguayans with internet on-the-go increased from 19% to 41% in three years.
– Whatsapp, Facebook, Youtube, Mail and Messenger are the most common apps on cellphones.
– Instagram exceeded Twitter on number of users.
– 53% of internet users bought online last year.
Take a look at the video here: